Jailbreak utilities have started to pick up again after a long time without them.
However, things have never gotten back to how they used to be, and jailbreak tools now are mostly semi-untethered and only working on specific devices.
However, for those that can’t or don’t want to use one of these utilities but still want their unofficial apps and games, there are plenty of third-party app stores.
One of the best is vShare; incredibly comprehensive, offering tons of apps and games, and completely free, it even works on Android devices too.
How to Install vShare App
VShare is comprehensive and versatile and works on both iOS and Android, as well as your desktop computer.
Method 1: iOS
- Use Safari browser to navigate to the vShare download page
- Tap the IPA file link to download it
- Tap Install on the confirmation message and wait for the app icon to appear on your home screen
- Open your iOS Settings app
- Tap General > Profiles and tap on the vShare profile
- Tap Trust or Verify and close Settings
- vShare can now be used.
Method 2: Android
- Use your browser to open the official vShare Android page
- Tap on the APK file and wait for it to be downloaded
- Find your downloads folder and tap on the file
- Tap on Install
- Click on Settings on the popup message and your Settings app opens
- Tap Privacy or Security and enable Unknown Sources
- Tap Done on the confirmation message, and vShare will be installed on your device
You can also install it on your Windows or Mac computer.
Although it isn’t officially supported on desktop operating systems, by installing an Android emulator, you can use vShare.
We recommend you use BlueStacks or Nox Player – download and install it on your computer and install vShare through it.
You can now use the vShare app store on your desktop computer and enjoy an alternative to your desktop app store.
What Is a vShare App?
vShare is in the top three of all unofficial app stores.
It offers users a massive choice of third-party, unofficial, and tweaked apps and games, lots of emulators, streaming apps, and much more besides.
The store has the highest-speed downloads of any app installer and is incredibly safe to use, not to mention legal.
Although it was first released as a Cydia alternative for iOS users, the developers have now released an Android version and, with the help of an Android emulator, you can even install it on your desktop computer.
The developers are very active, too, constantly monitoring the app and providing immediate updates when anything needs fixing.
They also add more content regularly, improve security and provide app enhancements.
They also offer you a way of requesting apps and games via their official Twitter feed.
vShare App Features
When you download vShare, no matter which platform it is on, you get all these cool features:
- Works on iOS and Android devices
- Can work on desktop devices with an Android emulator
- No requirement to jailbreak or root your device
- Tons of modified and tweaked apps, games, and more
- Regular updates
- SSL encryption protects your downloads
- Ultra-fast download speeds
- It takes little space on your device and doesn’t hog your resources
- All downloaded apps and games can be updated via vShare
- Choice of a free or VIP app store
- Loads more features
Content You Will Find in vShare
Open vShare, and this is the kind of content you will find:
- App Store Apps – lots of official iOS and Android apps and games for free
- Exclusive Apps – unofficial content, including emulators, media streamers, Cydia tweaks, screen recorders, and more
- Modified Games – stock games with new features and all existing features and in-app purchases unlocked
- Tweaked Apps – stock apps tweaked with new functions and features
The one question that gets asked the most about vShare is how it affects device warranties.
Given that the app store is not official, that is understandable, but we can tell you that vShare is legal to use and will not result in your warranty being voided.
However, there are some tweaks that can change how your device works, and these can affect your warranty.
If you do have to get your device repaired, you may want to remove these and then install them again later.
vShare is a top-rated app installer, offering thousands of apps, games, and much more.
It works on Android, iOS, and on desktop computers with an Android emulator, giving vShare one of the biggest user bases.
You don’t have to jailbreak or root your mobile phone, and it offers something for everyone.
Try it on your device today and enjoy an alternative app store with a difference, join millions of others using vShare every day.